WFH? WFO? How are we going to make this work?
With the various relaxation of lockdown rules, organisations are looking at how to return-to-work. Lockdown might be reduced, but not physical distancing requirements, so, how does this impact staff and employers?
Most workplaces will need to co-ordinate large groups of people, and may need to juggle:
- Staggered start times
- Staff working in shifts
- Office space needs of 4m2 per person
- Removal of hot desking
- Different staff loads per floor per day
- Individual flexible work requirements
- Different work requirements in different states
- Management of health risks, and inoculations
Everyone is going to need to be able to have input and access to this information from wherever they are, on whatever device.
Using #1 Low-code platform OutSystems, @ChrisO'Connor will show you how to build an app that can do all these things – and get staff using it – quickly.
Join us for our online session on the 10th of June at 10AM to see how an app can be built and deployed within a matter of days.